Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beautiful, Majestic, and a Sassy Bitch


As I was licking myself on the couch yesterday, I had an epiphany: I should write a f***ing blog.
                I wonder how many dogs think that daily, noses buried in their groins.  But I, Sassafras Wassmus-Brown, will be the first to act upon it! I’m a pioneer for all canine-kind! I am beautiful and majestic and a Sassy Bitch.
                Unfortunately for you all, I have no phalanges or thumbs.  But not to fear! My faithful human has offered herself as my scribe.  She’s a good human.  I should get her more treats… I’ll find something in the trash for her later.  I believe she likes tissues.  Anywho, I will begin updating regularly once I’ve finished designing the site.  So, sit. Stay. Wait for more.
              
  Ciao! Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment